Mark Your Calendars!
1. Check out our Jazz in July 2017 Concert Series.
2. Printable lineup.
3. Which bands are playing? Check out their photos, videos and more.
4. Jazz in July is made possible through the generous support of these sponsors.
5. Donate today to maintain the famed Jazz in July now and into the future, and keep the concert series free to the community.
6. Eat at Chipotle on Merle Hay Road on July 22nd and when you show or mention this flyer, 50% of the proceeds will be donated to Metro Arts Alliance. What a delicious way to support the arts!
2017 POSTER AND ARTWORK DESIGNED BY ARTIST JOHN SAYLES OF DES MOINES.
Since the debut of Jazz in July in 1982 and throughout the evolution of the community concert series, artists have channeled their creative powers to develop artwork that has been used to promote the event. Every year, the reveal of Jazz in July’s iconic artwork is eagerly anticipated especially by those who collect t-shirts and posters based on the original design. Enjoy this gallery of all of the Jazz in July posters.
metro arts alliance
celebrating 40 plus years of bringing
art where you are…
custom-facebook-feed class=”twocols” showheader=false headertext=’News + Updates’